Jan 18, 2012

Why Scentsy?



Click here to join my team!


Ok…by now almost everyone has heard of Scentsy.  I was one of those who recently just found out about Scentsy when a friend of mine at church starting selling it.  She came to me one Wednesday night before service started and handed me the most recent catalog.  I have to admit, the first thought that went through my mind was how expensive some of the products were but I was so eager to try them.  I finally got my first warmer, plug-in and bars and absolutely loved them!  Now my home smells great!  I have not looked back at candles ever since Scentsy has come into my life.  After seeing and smelling first-hand the products Scentsy has to offer, I decided to sign up and sell Scentsy for myself.  Now, months later, I can say that being an Independent Scentsy Consultant is the best choice I have ever made.  Some of the benefits and perks from selling Scentsy are: free Scentsy products, nice commissions, getting to meet new people, trips (if you qualify) and making your own hours while working from home.  If selling Scentsy is something you may be interested in, send me an email at scentsthatlinger@gmail.com or visit my website at https://lisarutter.scentsy.us/   I would love to have you on my team!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...